Switching Rooms After Booking

landlady1952

Both my husband and I have Pack and Go offers but our friends do not. Can't pass up the offer but we want our friends to go also. We were going to book one room under my name and one under my husband then just move around once we are on board. Has anyone ever done this .... Book 2 rooms and then switch occupants once on board? Are there going to be any problems getting another key for the rooms? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Both my husband and I have Pack and Go offers but our friends do not. Can't pass up the offer but we want our friends to go also. We were going to book one room under my name and one under my husband then just move around once we are on board. Has anyone ever done this .... Book 2 rooms and then switch occupants once on board? Are there going to be any problems getting another key for the rooms? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

We have done this twice so far with no issues.

Upon embarkation, we all went to Guest Services. Our S&S cards were reprogrammed so that the correct spouses were in the correct rooms. The transaction took mere minutes.

Edited by stargate fan