Canival Conquest self serve wine mashines.

cruiseelady

I have heard that some Carnival ships have self serve wine machines, with three different wine amounts/cost. I am interested in knowing from those who know for sure if this exists on the Carnival Conquest, and names of wines in self serve.

Thanks

Edited by cruiseelady

I have heard that some Carnival ships have self serve wine machines, with three different wine amounts/cost. I am interested in knowing if this exists on the Carnival Conquest, and names of wines in self serve.

Thanks

If the Conquest does offer one, it should be in the library. Ironically, it is usually in the same location they choose to hold the Friends of Bill W./AA meeting locations.

Edited by Disconnections

We were on Conquest last month and no wine to be had in library. Not many books either for that matter.

With all the bars on the ship dont understand the point of self serve wine dispensing in the library.

Dare I ask... was there a CC log in the library?

I have heard that some Carnival ships have self serve wine machines, with three different wine amounts/cost. I am interested in knowing from those who know for sure if this exists on the Carnival Conquest, and names of wines in self serve.

Thanks

On Sunshine it is more than 3 (8?), they sometimes change, and it is the best vending machine, ever!

DSC_0106_Zyde.jpg

We were on Conquest last month and no wine to be had in library. Not many books either for that matter.

With all the bars on the ship dont understand the point of self serve wine dispensing in the library.

Its not your usual self serve, I love the fact that they have three different sizes to chose from. It starts from 2 oz. for 3 bucks I believe.

For me personally its the perfect invention, since I drink very very little. So instead of paying 8 or 9 bucks for a glass of wine, I would get this from the Library bar and head to dinner with it. Unfortunately they don't have on the Conquest, which will be my ship in November.

On Sunshine it is more than 3 (8?), they sometimes change, and it is the best vending machine, ever!

DSC_0106_Zyde.jpg

When I said wine amount/cost , I didn't mean choice of three wines, I meant there is 3 different sizes of wine, starting from 2 oz., 4 oz. and 6 oz. Isn't that correct?

Its not your usual self serve, I love the fact that they have three different sizes to chose from. It starts from 2 oz. for 3 bucks I believe.

For me personally its the perfect invention, since I drink very very little. So instead of paying 8 or 9 bucks for a glass of wine, I would get this from the Library bar and head to dinner with it. Unfortunately they don't have on the Conquest, which will be my ship in November.

You could buy a bottle in the MDR and they will keep whatever you don't drink for the next night and the one after....

You could buy a bottle in the MDR and they will keep whatever you don't drink for the next night and the one after....

I brought a bottle with me on the ship on a 7 day cruise, and after the cruise more then half bottle was left. I didn't drink all of the 7 days. So it would be so great if they installed those machines in every ship, I could just have that 2 oz. drink when I felt like it with dinner or some chocolates.

• 2 years later...