A sincere thanks to all of you!

My dh took many cruises before we were married, and always tried to get me to go! I went deep sea fishing with my friend and her family one time, got caught in a storm, I was soooooo sick, so decided the water wasn't for me!

He fianlly convinced me to go, so to get our feet wet, so to speak, we chose the Holiday, sailed June 9th. I'm a former commuter airline pilot and don't spook easily, but when it comes to water.........I won't bore you with the details but it was the hurricane dennis cruise!!! Once we made it through the first night, I'm totally hooked!:) Already have a Dec.18th booked on the Conquest.

Back to my original thought, I found you guys prior to the first cruise and gained a wealth of information, want to thank each and every one of you! Still hooked here and still picking up tips!! Thanks sooo much!:D

Michelle

My dh took many cruises before we were married, and always tried to get me to go! I went deep sea fishing with my friend and her family one time, got caught in a storm, I was soooooo sick, so decided the water wasn't for me!

He fianlly convinced me to go, so to get our feet wet, so to speak, we chose the Holiday, sailed June 9th. I'm a former commuter airline pilot and don't spook easily, but when it comes to water.........I won't bore you with the details but it was the hurricane dennis cruise!!! Once we made it through the first night, I'm totally hooked!:) Already have a Dec.18th booked on the Conquest.

Back to my original thought, I found you guys prior to the first cruise and gained a wealth of information, want to thank each and every one of you! Still hooked here and still picking up tips!! Thanks sooo much!:D

Michelle

Welcome to the board Michelle, The Holiday was my very first ship, and she was the one the hooked me into cruising... Glad you have a great time. :)

Southernbelle,

I did the same thing . . . I decided to "test the waters" on one of the shorter cruises too. We choose the Holiday's sister ship (Celebration) also in June . . . skirted around Arlene the entire time . . . didn't have much sun but BOY did I enjoy it . . . now I'm hooked too and have another one booked in Dec on the Liberty!!!!:D

Is so funny how quickly an addiction can take control of you!!

Welcome to our 'addiction club'. Your life will never be the same now that you are one of us. Have a terrific time on the Conquest. She's a fun ship. Why not join the Castaways on the April 1, 2006 sailing of the Liberty as well. Not only will it be a great cruise, you'll be with about 100 of us Cruise Critic nuts.:D

Pungo3,

Sounds like a blast you have planned! We can't go until the end of April, kids are in school. :( I pretty much ruined my ears when I was flying so keeping the ports in driving distance, which for us is Mobile and New Orleans! Although I'm going to talk to my ear dr., would LOVE to do the eastern carribbean!!!

Archived