Epic spa pass?

ldlewis45

I would like to buy a spa pass on my upcoming cruise. On the Breakaway, I remember it had to be bought at the spa. I've recently read some posts where people have said that they could buy a pass in the terminal for some of the ships. Does anyone know if that's true for the Epic, or does it still have to be purchased at the spa?

I've never read any account of it being available in the terminal (Miami or Epic). Ask when you check in. I had been searching for all info about Epic spa passes but grabbed a spa balcony when the price for my cruise bottomed-out a week and a half ago so I stopped looking. Just go to the aft elevators which will take you right to the spa area on deck 14. Good luck.

• 11 months later...

We are sailing on the Escape in a couple of weeks and we bought ours online on NCLs site, as most people on CC and the FB page has done, in fact people are trying to buy it now and it's now coming up unavailable, they are hoping some have been held back for boarding day. I have also bought my husband one for our Epic cruise at Christmas time, again online through NCL my booking page.