Rome help ???

Hi we are going on the island escape on 21st October, going to do the Rome trip, if I do the full day trip, is the Vatican and cystine chapple included in this trip, and what do we wear, we don't want to show up and not get in because we are not dressed right, further more I don't fancy paying £90 each and we don't even see it, anyone any ideas please

Thanks

Muffinman & Wife :confused:

When we went we used a company called rome in limo , have a look at there website, they will Taylor your tour to your needs. To keep costs down you have a chance to share your tour on the tour sharing site, have alook at tripadvisor for reviews.if go with thompsons you will have the chance to go to the Vatican also.

Do you know if I book the tour with thomson, do you get into the sistine chapple and any other sites included in the price, they want £90 each for a full day tour, but looking closely , I think you need to pay extra to get in anywhere ?

Help

I did the Thomson Rome All In One Day Trip from Island Escape about 1 year ago. It was a full day, but NO Sistine Chapel. We visited the Vatican and went inside St Peters Basilica , Trevi Fountain, Parthenon, Piazza Navado, walking tour along the bridge of angels passed Hadrian castle, there was almost 2 hours free time (we went for lunch). There was no additional expense ... just our lunch costs. PS there was also a quick stop at the coleseum for a photo.

Thanks everyone for your help/ advice, looking by the sound of these trips and the amount of money they cost, I think I,ll just sit on deck that day and get rat- arsed listening to my flute music ;) , I heard the trevie fountains are under repair and not working anyway, we'll like they say ( see Rome and die) we'll I will eventually see it one day, don't intend dying in the very near future anyway.

Muffinman