Nassau glass bottom boat or aquarium with 3 year old?

akb5k

Opinions please! Going on the Oasis in February, stopping in Nassau for half a day. Our other 2 ports are STT and SXM- planning on beach days there so looking at doing something else in Nassau especially since the weather could be cool. Just me and my daughter who is turning 3 on the cruise. What do you think- a glass bottom boat tour or Atlantis just for the aquarium? I never do ship-sponsored tours but in this case thinking it might be worth it. Hoping to get away without taking a carseat.

Thanks!

If you catch a water taxi it's just a short walk from where they drop you off to the doors to atlantis. The aquarium there is real neat as are the grounds surrounding the aquarium, I am sure the little one would enjoy it. I don't recall the price for the aquarium only (as I usually just get a day pass there to do everything...waterpark, beach, pool and aquarium) but nothing at atlantis is cheap. You can do atlantis on your own without paying the mark up from the ship...just keep an eye on time so you don't miss the ship as I am sure you are well aware since you sound like you don't do ship tours often.

Thanks! Looks like RCI offers a combination bus tour and submarine tour that could be fun, at least we would see some of the island that way! I'm usually more of the independent backpacker type but traveling with a toddler changes things!