hotel day pass????

eeniemeenie

In the 20 something times I've been to Bermuda, we've always rented an apartment or small cottage and just gone to the hotel beaches. No one checks for keys or id's, just show up with your towel and spread out............

We also used to make the rounds of the hotels for the Welcome Swizzle parties.........I don't even know if they still have them but we would just go around 5ish, have a couple of comlimentary swizzles and then go somewhere for dinner. Sometimes we would eat at the hotel sometimes not.......it was fun, just act like you belong and no one questions you.

Don't yell at me.........remember we were kids in our 20's and not much money ! ! ! !

dondonma

In another thread someone called Wyndham and found that they had day passes for $50/person. I don't know about the other resorts but if Wyndham does it then others probably do as well. It wouldn't hurt to call if there was a particular one you wanted to go to.

The Wyndham does have them, but call soon, because by the time I remembered to call, they were completely booked. If the hotel is booked, they will not offer day passes. They only offer day passes to the extent that the hotel is not fully occupied.

I contacted 9 Beaches resort and this is the reply

Thank you for your interest in 9Beaches Resort, we are delighted to respond to your email.

As long as you have lunch here on property, there is no charge per day. You are aloud to utilize the facility i.e. water sports, changing rooms, pool and restaurants.

Ms. Marchal Ming,

Assistant Reservationists

9 Beaches Resort

4 Daniel's Head Rd

Sandy's

MA 03

Bermuda

reservations2@9beaches.com

toll free: 1 866 841 9009

directly: 1 441 239 2501

fax: 1 441 239 2990

Archived