Did something happen to the Devina last night?

crazycruzer68

Past it sitting in the ocean last night and it's still in port at 7pm

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Divina came back early to avoid tropical storm Fay and stayed just off the coast of Florida. She usually returns back to the POM around 5:30am and leaves close to 7:00pm or sometimes later depending on arrival times of International flights.

It may have been waiting for a late flight. When we left NY we were due to leave at around 6pm - we didn't leave until 1am because we were waiting on the Germans arriving. Their flight was late. It didn't interfere with our next port, we made up the time.

Last week and this week I watched the Divina sail on the Port Miami webcam. Both weeks it was about 45 minutes late. The time I sailed with Costa we left 3 hours late due to a late arriving international flight. Bob

It's nice to know that the international passengers won't miss the cruise because of a delayed flight.

Only if they booked fly/cruise with MSC. It's not so much them being nice as their responsibility, since they booked you on those flights.

if you make your own arrangements and your flight is late, you'll be left behind.