Honeymoon 2016

mallia01

Hello everyone !!! my Fiancée and i are looking to fly to Venice and go on our first MSC Cruise, we will be sailing on the MSC Lirica, we really want to go to Santorini Greece and it has it on its itinerary along with so many other great stops. We are just looking for some info on best way to get to the venice cruise port from the near by area, we will be flying in two days prior. Also any pros n cons of the Lyrica and just any info you all have. Thanks so much and we look forward to speaking with you all!

It really depends what you mean by near by. You could walk to the people mover and then walk again to the ship. You could be near as the CEOs flies but have several bridges to cross which are not a lot of fun with luggage and crowds. I always get a taxi as it is so much more convenient with luggage. I don't stay on the lagoon itself but in Mestre.

One of the pluses of the Lirica is she is one of the smaller ships in the fleet which will be an advantage when tendering in Santorini. She will have been stretched with some balcony cabins and public areas before the date you're considering.