Ship time in Grand Cayman

snc_cam

Ken, I agree with you and that is why I posted. I was on the Freedom last year where they changed the ship time to local time for Antigua and Tortola. So, I am wondering if they do the same for GC.

Any thoughts on where I can find a fun times here?

Steve

I was in GC on 10/2/2014. We stayed on ship time which for us was central time as we were on the Magic out of Galveston. While there have been a few times we have had to change time on board it was always front page on the Fun Times and announced as well. I think once in Alaska there were signs by the elevator too.

Andy, thanks... that is what I like about CC... didn't think to check port times. So I did. They have the Pride coming in at 1000 local which would be 1100 ET. So, either they have the wrong time there or Carnival does since in the itinerary, we are supposed to be at anchorage by 0900 ET.

Springs, that is what I have found so far, they stay equal to CT.

Steve

Andy, thanks... that is what I like about CC... didn't think to check port times. So I did. They have the Pride coming in at 1000 local which would be 1100 ET. So, either they have the wrong time there or Carnival does since in the itinerary, we are supposed to be at anchorage by 0900 ET.

Springs, that is what I have found so far, they stay equal to CT.

Steve

Right now there is an hour difference between GC and Miami. Once DST ends, I think they will be on the same time.

With the GC Port schedule, you can also check what time they actually arrive.

Ken, I agree with you and that is why I posted. I was on the Freedom last year where they changed the ship time to local time for Antigua and Tortola. So, I am wondering if they do the same for GC.

Any thoughts on where I can find a fun times here?

Steve

On the Carnival Board, do a SEARCH on something like ShipName Fun Times ItineraryName (i.e., Conquest Fun Times Eastern) and see what happens. First do search for THREADS, then POSTS.

If you have a ship's excursion your concerned with, the Excursion times are adjusted to the ship's Arrival/Departure schedule "on the fly".

Ken

Edited by Ken076