Email address for Celebrity?

Luvs2trvl

I've seen several different emails that depend on the subject and reason for contact. If you can share that with us then it might help. If you are a prior Celebrity cruiser you can email the Captain's Club at captainsclub@celebritycruises.com on most issues. Other than that I'm not sure I've ever seen a general email address.

Also, the email link on the Contact Us page is working fine for me, or at least appears to be. It is on this page:

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/contact-us/contact-us-domestic?cS=Footer&ICID=Cel_11Q4_web_hp_ftr_custsupport

Edited by Lsimon

On the Celebrity main page, if you scroll to the bottom you'll see "Contact Us". It allows me to write the message, but when I hit submit, I get a message that says "This page no longer exist"

We had a question on Mom's passport but that has been solved. Her passport expires 3 months after our Panama Canal cruise and we got conflicting answers to whether she needs to have it updated before sailing.

In the long run we are getting it updated because, from what I've read if we need to fly out of one of the ports, there might be delays.