Breakaway M6 8130 Pictures

ncklhaus

I'm a few years passed kids sail free, usually it's the discount of 3rd in the room, Now she's too old for that, her n boy friend get a room, (I have them do lots of extra's around the house to help pay the cost) but so worth it to still want to travel with her mom and dad, especially with her BF.. LOL... truely every night as I am going to sleep, I think about something else I want to check out on the ship! and When do I want to go and see the shows or make reservations for a nice dinner, NOT knowing the dallies for the 12 day, I don't want to miss any outside time in the nice weather!

I'm a few years passed kids sail free, usually it's the discount of 3rd in the room, Now she's too old for that, her n boy friend get a room, (I have them do lots of extra's around the house to help pay the cost) but so worth it to still want to travel with her mom and dad, especially with her BF.. LOL... truely every night as I am going to sleep, I think about something else I want to check out on the ship! and When do I want to go and see the shows or make reservations for a nice dinner, NOT knowing the dallies for the 12 day, I don't want to miss any outside time in the nice weather!

We saw Rock of Ages and the Cirque show. They are both must see's.

The cirque one is a dinner show but I suggest eating prior to it. Not because the food is bad, because its not. Its because its hard to peel your eyes away long enough to eat!

We saw it on the first night and it was free with the UDP but I would pay to see it again. It really was that good.

A word of caution about the M6 cabins. We were in 8120 (Getaway) last week. Apparently the plumbing drains for all cabins on the ship are combined into groups of 50. The common drain for one of those groups flows through this cabin.

....24/7

It's comically loud. :D

A word of caution about the M6 cabins. We were in 8120 (Getaway) last week. Apparently the plumbing drains for all cabins on the ship are combined into groups of 50. The common drain for one of those groups flows through this cabin.

....24/7

It's comically loud. :D

We didn't experience any disturbance from the plumbing sound wise. I thought that maybe it was the Patron the one night the toilet was filled within an inch of the top with water. :eek:

I thought I was loosing it! But maybe it was the plumbing.