Pics of the queen bed separated into 2 twins?

snoopy5386

Anyone have pics of the queen bed separated into 2 twins? Specifically looking for a balcony cabin on the breakaway, but I'll take what I can get. :) How much space is there between the two beds?

Couldn't find a picture, but on Pearl mini-suite balcony it was basically the width of the little nightstand. Maybe 16-18".

Close enough that you can reach over to grab something off the top of the night table and whack the person in the other bed in the face.

Don't ask how I know this.

I've been on several cruises, including the NCL Pride of America, and there's not much space between the two!

On one cruise I wound up on the floor scared to pieces because my friend & cabin mate whose bed was just inches from mine shouted something in his sleep! We still laugh about it!

It's really a tight space...let me see if I can find a pic...

1284431024x685_zps57200977.jpg

It's only maybe 8-10 inches between...barely enough room to walk. It's tight and IMO the beds are a little more narrow than on other lines... BTW that's a family balcony on Getaway....

What I should have done was shove one bed against the balcony and put the 2 tables in the middle....oh well, only 2 more nights and then back to reality

Edited by megr1125