Miami Aiport Check In

craftykitty

I am soon to be cruising out of Miami again and although I'm flying in the day before, I will be returning to Miami airport to return a rental car. Can someone tell me about check in at the airport for Carnival? Do they take your luggage there and do you have to use their shuttle to port? I have FTTF will this be of any help to me?

I am soon to be cruising out of Miami again and although I'm flying in the day before, I will be returning to Miami airport to return a rental car. Can someone tell me about check in at the airport for Carnival? Do they take your luggage there and do you have to use their shuttle to port? I have FTTF will this be of any help to me?

We used it once and it was slower than VIP check in at the cruise terminal.

When you return the car, take a look at the line. If it only has a couple people then check in, if not head to the port. Last time I went out of Miami the lines at the port were horrible, even the VIP line. Talked to people that had checked in at the airport and they were in line about 5 minutes and walked right on.

Seen it the other way too.

The last time we flew into MIA for a cruise, the Carnival people at the airport saw our large group (16) of us starting to gather,(we were coming from different airports) and asked if were going on the cruise. They quickly got us checked in & we just walked right on to the boat. The only line at the counter was us!