OBC question

peter1975

Sorry for another OBC question! I feel like I should know the answer to this, but I'm just not sure.

I'm traveling with a group in January. Every stateroom in the group is getting a $100 OBC.

There are several families in the group who have two staterooms each (parents & kids). I know all onboard expenses for each family will be tied to just one sea pass account / credit card. How will the $100 OBC get used on the 2nd (kids) stateroom if all onboard expenses get charged to the 1st stateroom?

This was the same scenario for a friend a couple of years ago and the OBC on the 2nd stateroom went to waste.

I hope this question makes sense. Your help is greatly appreciated! :)

Sorry for another OBC question! I feel like I should know the answer to this, but I'm just not sure.

I'm traveling with a group in January. Every stateroom in the group is getting a $100 OBC.

There are several families in the group who have two staterooms each (parents & kids). I know all onboard expenses for each family will be tied to just one sea pass account / credit card. How will the $100 OBC get used on the 2nd (kids) stateroom if all onboard expenses get charged to the 1st stateroom?

This was the same scenario for a friend a couple of years ago and the OBC on the 2nd stateroom went to waste.

I hope this question makes sense. Your help is greatly appreciated! :)

Guest services will be happy to move the OBC to your seapass.

Also, make sure to take the invoice with you in case onboard credit is missing and call TA before leaving to ensure OBC is applied. Two years ago my TA didn't forward the OBC to Royal and last year my TA forgot to submit the paperwork (which I caught a month before the cruise).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app