singles hosted cruises?

moderngirl

I am a woman in my 30s and am thinking of a hosted singles cruise. What kind of men are these cruises---I'm not really interested in a "hookup" type atmosphere. Also, would it be awkward to be on the cruise by myself---I'm not sure if one of my girlfriends will be able to join me. Thanks for your advice!

I am a woman in my 30s and am thinking of a hosted singles cruise. What kind of men are these cruises---I'm not really interested in a "hookup" type atmosphere. Also, would it be awkward to be on the cruise by myself---I'm not sure if one of my girlfriends will be able to join me. Thanks for your advice!

All different kinds. There will be some men that re there who are just looking to hook up, just ignore those. Most of them are just there to have a good time. Worse case scenario you might make some new girlfriends!

Anything can happen on a singles cruise.

I decided to go alone on an organized singles cruise with the big company that puts those on back in Dec of 2008 on the Ruby Princess(Can't say the name according to board rules)

Anyway I met a lady on the ship who also cruised alone and 6 years later we are celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary. Never in a million years did she or I expect this. We are going back on the Ruby in January for a 2 week celebration.

Go with an open mind, mix and mingle, and just have fun; you never know what can happen! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to figure out what you best route to take is for a cruise for singles also... It's hard to find good info from people that aren't trying to sell you something. I refuse to pay the penalty for traveling solo. I also vacation relax, I would not be relaxing if I'm worried about chasing girls the whole time. Everything is hard solo!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Forums mobile app