Singapore crowned Cruise Destination of the Year 2014

Iluvcruising2

Singapore was named Destination of the Year at the eighth Seatrade Insider Cruise Awards, which recognizes achievements in the global cruise industry. Other nominees included contenders from the Mediterranean, such as French Atlantic Ports and Cruise Net Hamburg. Singapore is the first Asian country to win this award.

http://www.maritime-executive.com/article/Singapore-Crowned-Cruise-Destination-of-the-Year-2014-10-27

Come, cruise out of Singapore!

Doesn't surpise me at all, Singapore is a very vibrant & go-ahead country.

I visit their at least once or twice a year, and always enjoy my stay, in a very clean, safe country. My first visit was 45 years ago, and we were looked after by very good friends - residents of Singapore. They were Chinese Singaporeans - we still communicate & meet up with them.

You only have to look at some of the major new attractions, eg Gardens by Bay, Flower Dome, ArtScience Museum, and the Barrage.

Keep it up Singapore.

• 2 weeks later...
Doesn't surpise me at all, Singapore is a very vibrant & go-ahead country.

I visit their at least once or twice a year, and always enjoy my stay, in a very clean, safe country. My first visit was 45 years ago, and we were looked after by very good friends - residents of Singapore. They were Chinese Singaporeans - we still communicate & meet up with them.

You only have to look at some of the major new attractions, eg Gardens by Bay, Flower Dome, ArtScience Museum, and the Barrage.

Keep it up Singapore.

Thanks for the positive affirmation. I hope more cruisers will come visit Singapore.

We will be there in 8 days time, can't wait to see family (especially, our grandson) His mum & dad will go on a well earned holiday, and we get to look after our active 9 year old grandson, can't wait - roller blading, cycling on east coast, perhaps a bit stand up paddle boarding at Mana Mana Beach Club, or Siliso beach on Sentosa? OR bushwalking at McRitchie Reservoir?