Question for those of you familiar with Senor Frogs logistics

tjmcdona

One of the funnest times I ever had on any cruise ship was when we had an evening trip to Senor Frogs. That was incredible. Last year I actually stayed in Atlantis, and went to Senor Frogs late in the evening (but before midnight) and it was completely shut down. No lights, no people, no activity at all. The next night it was open, but very tame, and I think it was just a few locals.

I will be going back to Atlantis this year, and wanted to know if there is a way to tell if Senor Frogs will be having an active night, or if it will be pretty much shut down.

One of the funnest times I ever had on any cruise ship was when we had an evening trip to Senor Frogs. That was incredible. Last year I actually stayed in Atlantis, and went to Senor Frogs late in the evening (but before midnight) and it was completely shut down. No lights, no people, no activity at all. The next night it was open, but very tame, and I think it was just a few locals.

I will be going back to Atlantis this year, and wanted to know if there is a way to tell if Senor Frogs will be having an active night, or if it will be pretty much shut down.

Senor Frogs is open and hoppin when the cruise ships are in.. and close early when they are not. 90 % of clientele is from the ships.

Check for cruisetime at: http://www.cruisett.com

It was great when I was there in Feb. There were a few ships in port, but as soon as they announced it was time for people aboard of the cruise ships to leave, it quieted down pretty quickly after that.

So look and see what ships are in port and how long they are there for. Ours was overnight(wasn't scheduled to be like that)so worked out great as could stay at Senor Frogs and then headed to Club Bamboo(that place was open till 4am or later and ships crew partied there)

It's right on that main road, ou can see the ships in the port from the club, and I could see the neon green "bambu" sign from the deck of my ship.

It didn't start happening till after midnight. There was a shuttle that brought a bunch of guests over from Atlantis the night I was there.

There were local's there as well and security that i wouldn't mess with!

I left around 3:30 am and it was still going strong.

Edited by monctonguy