Ocean Liners or Tuscan Grill on Constellation?

Bholling

Thinking of booking a specialty restaurant for our short 5-night on Connie this February. This will be our first time on Connie; 8th Celebrity Cruise (we're Elite Level); 14th cruise overall.

We LOVED the Normandy on our two Summit sailings and will probably book at least one night in a specialty restaurant for this trip. Other than the $10 pp upcharge difference, how would you compare the two for overall experience, service, menu choices, etc.?

I absolutely loved the cheese course at Normandy; I believe that is offered at Ocean Liners (as well in MDR) - is it also offered at Tuscan Grill? Any other suggestions or ideas?

Happy sails everyone!! (112 days and counting!!)

I'm on the Constellation for 16 days in early November. Both options are wonderful. IMHO... if you are only planning to do one specialty restaurant and cost is a factor, I'd choose Tuscan. However, if you can do a visit in each, then I would recommend to do that. Ocean Liners is very similar to Normandie or Murano on the S-Class ships.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

We thoroughly enjoyed Ocean Liners! We signed up for the Chef's Table but they didn't get enough participants. Sorry we missed that experience but we will definitely book Ocean Liners again in 2016.

I plan to inquire about a chefs table once on board hoping there is enough interest given it is a 16 day itinerary.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro