Cirque dining on epic

asda

is the cirque dining meal and show on epic any good.? And is it worth paying the extra $ to sit on the lower level? Plus what meal is it.?

Yes - definitely worth it for us. We LOVED the show. The meal was ok. Its a fixed meal - beef and shrimp. If you search I'm sure you will find the detail menu and maybe even some photos.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Loved this show. The meal was pretty blah, but, you are so into what they're doing on stage, you kinda forget about the food anyway. Definitely sit on the lower level. You'll miss way too much upstairs at the 'bar' seats.

I agree that the show was fab. As for the meal, it was ok...beef and shrimp....but it kind of distracted me from what was going on. But we felt the show alone was worth the upcharge....you can always eat again later! ;)

We had floor-level seating and it was great....super views of the stage.

Enjoy.....oh and (early!) happy birthday greetings! :)

Like others have said, the food was decent, but nothing spectacular. Hopefully, you're there for the show anyway, so the food doesn't really matter all that much. At least it didn't to us. We thought it was a fascinating show.

We sat in the balcony and looooved our view. Didn't miss anything. In fact, there were several moments when the performers came to stand right beside me during the show and would wave at me and my friend. Which we thought was awesome. XD

Personally, I thought the show was good. Food ok, but they rushed us thru the meal. If you get a chance to see Cirque not on the ship I think you'd appreciate it more. Altho, for the price it was worth seeing it on the ship.

We sat upstairs and enjoyed the "over view". If you sit downstairs, there's a good chance you'll be pulled into the show. We were on the Epic two weeks ago, and they pulled a total of about ten people into the show at various times. Sometimes to hold something up and sometimes to get on the stage and help act out a scene.