Golden Princess Caribe Balcony Furniture

MsSoCalCruiser

I'm looking forward to my first Caribe balcony :)

Does anyone know if the Golden Princess has the comfortable balcony furniture or does it have the balcony furniture that nobody likes to sit on? Also, does it have a table large enough to use for dining? I'm so excited.

Same old stuff. The table is not big, but it's okay for having breakfast or coffee on the balcony. The only special thing about a Caribe balcony is the size (or, I guess, the half covering.)

Linda,

I think most all of the ships have the new, unpopular furniture now. I say a few posts where people took their pillows out to sit on and that help. I'm sue we will enjoy it either way.

Yes, the Golden has the uncomfortable stuff now. I was on the Baja deck recently, and saw that neighbors had dragged the two upholstered chairs from inside their cabin onto their balcony. I just used rolled up towels, which helped a little.

You will enjoy the space on your Caribe balcony, in any case!

Yes, the Golden has the uncomfortable stuff now. I was on the Baja deck recently, and saw that neighbors had dragged the two upholstered chairs from inside their cabin onto their balcony. I just used rolled up towels, which helped a little.

You will enjoy the space on your Caribe balcony, in any case!

I've dragged out furniture too, but lately, if we aren't flying in, we've brought along patio furniture pads (inexpensive if purchased at Walmart) and then just left them on board. Better than the alternative.

Tricia

I've dragged out furniture too, but lately, if we aren't flying in, we've brought along patio furniture pads (inexpensive if purchased at Walmart) and then just left them on board. Better than the alternative.

Tricia

Perhaps you should consider taking the chair pods with you at disembarking and thus make the task of turnaround day easier for the stewards.

• 3 weeks later...

An update: Linda and I really enjoyed our Caribe deck balcony. It was wonderful. Our table was one of the large ones that looked like the ones I had from previous cruises before they started changing the furniture. It wasn't one of the small ones I have seen in recent pictures. We did have the new chairs and ottomans. I put a small pillow in the crook of my back and had no issues at all. I wasn't uncomfortable and sat out there for at least an hour or more at a time. Linda didn't need to use a pillow and seemed just fine.

Can I say again how much I enjoyed our Caribe deck balcony. We used it every day and every evening. Fabulous! :D:D:D