Video; Northstar from the inside

derf5585

Pleasant little video - obviously I couldn't understand a word of it, but nice of him to film it and post it here. Thank you!

HOWEVER, I must say, that was the dullest and most bored group of people I ever saw using any type of new, and high tech million dollar excursion/attraction!!!!! They all looked like they were at work, getting ready to be fired or something ! I've seen more lively people in doctor's office waiting rooms!!! Jeez!! No Line, No waiting, maybe not the greatest sky or morning view but come on!!!!! you're on vacation, at sea, with 12 days ahead of you to rest, relax, eat, drink and be merry -you could at least smile!!! lol !

-Miriam

Pleasant little video - obviously I couldn't understand a word of it, but nice of him to film it and post it here. Thank you!

HOWEVER, I must say, that was the dullest and most bored group of people I ever saw using any type of new, and high tech million dollar excursion/attraction!!!!! They all looked like they were at work, getting ready to be fired or something ! I've seen more lively people in doctor's office waiting rooms!!! Jeez!! No Line, No waiting, maybe not the greatest sky or morning view but come on!!!!! you're on vacation, at sea, with 12 days ahead of you to rest, relax, eat, drink and be merry -you could at least smile!!! lol !

-Miriam

I was thinking the exact same thing. LOL I like the girl in the background who was talking on her cell phone the first half of the video. She looked totally bored.

I know that I would be hopping from side to side to giddy with excitement trying to get pictures from every angle! :):D

I'm ready to sail on the Anthem NOW - darn it! :D;)

Why most of the time the North Star is simply going up and not rotating to see the ship sides?

I have seens numerous videos and most of them are simply like this one... Up and down, no side rotation.

Why most of the time the North Star is simply going up and not rotating to see the ship sides?

I have seens numerous videos and most of them are simply like this one... Up and down, no side rotation.

I was wondering the same thing.

Sent from iPhone using Cruise Critic App

• 4 weeks later...

"To be able to get a birds eye view of the liner while you're aboard, pretty incredible."

Truly it isn't. Not incredible (and not a liner).

This is looking at the top of the ship - and that's it. North Star is, with the Bionic Bar, a one trick pony. This correspondent was able to go up during maiden voyage departure from Southampton so the port provided a fine wraparound but going up in mid-ocean would be simply dull.

If relying on birds-eye views of ports, how many on, say, Anthem's itinerary will be worth looking at?

Also, if the North Star ventures over the side of the vessel, how many balcony stateroom guests will find their privacy breached?

Images of Noth Star in Southampton:-

http://hyth.es