cruise directors schedule

ILoveAruba2

I continue to be amazed at how many intricate details are available for a cruise.

I too am bit amazed.. I don't pick a cruise for details like CD, but ports and ship itself. :confused: With just 2 days at sea, it doesn't faze me who it is.. Sorry...

I see Paul Santley is our CD for our cruise later this month. Has anyone sailed with him before?

He was our CD on the Fascination this past February.

We really enjoyed him - he is older unlike many of the new CD's but that's ok with me because I'm older now too.

He was very funny and personable.

Anyone know why the schedule doesn't have Butch on it for the Breeze? I thought that is where he always is, and now I don't see him on the schedule at all.:confused:

Matt Mitchum has been on the Breeze for a while now.

there was a shake up and a move back then.

I also notice that Karl with a K is not on this list either.

Matt Mitchum has been on the Breeze for a while now.

there was a shake up and a move back then.

I also notice that Karl with a K is not on this list either.

Karl "left the company" in February of 2014....

Butch is now a "head office guy", no longer working on ships

I too am bit amazed.. I don't pick a cruise for details like CD, but ports and ship itself. :confused: With just 2 days at sea, it doesn't faze me who it is.. Sorry...

A good CD really makes a difference. We have sailed with Cory Rogers twice and he plans activities that are so much fun. He has a murder mystery going throughout the week. There are sing alongs (dressed for the era), trivia games and pool parties. He does little contests and morning broadcasts. Guess you can tell I'm a huge fan.

I have also sailed on ships where the guests were left to entertain themselves. Maybe on a 3 day, I wouldn't notice.

Happy sailing.

We have George Roberts on the Pride, we sail this weekend. Yay! I have never heard of him. Anyone sailed with him and have any comments on what type of CD he is?

George is a lot of fun and he was just about everywhere! A witty young Brit (I suspect because of his accent, but I'm not 100% positive) who I believe is a relatively new CD. Regardless, he does an outstanding job and I think you will find him very entertaining.

I see Paul Santley is our CD for our cruise later this month. Has anyone sailed with him before?

I would say that Paul Santley is fairly outgoing and certainly does not have the over the top type of personality of the younger CD's. I think of him more like a nightclub performer (he does sing well) and has a good sense of humor. I am looking forward to returning to the Fascination in just over five weeks. Hope you have a great cruise.