Tuesday Specials

RCMarr

Does anyone else notice that the advertised price on the emails never seems to be available when you log on to book something?

I read this mornings Tuesday Celebrity Cruise Specials about 9:00 a.m. I thought it was a great idea to surprise my wife with a Holiday cruise. So I tried to book it, but something was off. Email says insides are $449 on sale; booking website has the same rooms for $899. WHAT?? I just got the email.

Bait and switch? or did someone get the one room advertised at this price and that was the end of the special. I've noticed this before and just said oh well. This time it bothered me a bit. You see a special, it sound good so you try to book it, but nope it is not there. The offer seemed almost too good to be true and I guess it was. :mad:

Does anyone else notice that the advertised price on the emails never seems to be available when you log on to book something?

I read this mornings Tuesday Celebrity Cruise Specials about 9:00 a.m. I thought it was a great idea to surprise my wife with a Holiday cruise. So I tried to book it, but something was off. Email says insides are $449 on sale; booking website has the same rooms for $899. WHAT?? I just got the email.

Bait and switch? or did someone get the one room advertised at this price and that was the end of the special. I've noticed this before and just said oh well. This time it bothered me a bit. You see a special, it sound good so you try to book it, but nope it is not there. The offer seemed almost too good to be true and I guess it was. :mad:

Did you call?

Its not a bait and switch......

You better call........no one in their right mind would place the fate of going on a cruise or not going on a cruise in the hands of the Celebrity website/IT Department......

I would call ASAP!!!!!!!