Booking Mr Sanchos

firemanswife209

Question for anyone who has booked at Mr Sanchos before!

If I book directly with the site it is $55 but if I book through a tour site it's only $45. :confused: Isn't it usually the other way around?

Has anyone used cozumel mexico tours . com? How did you book and did it all work out well for you?

Thanks!!

~Cheryl

If I book directly with the site it is $55 but if I book through a tour site it's only $45. :confused: Isn't it usually the other way around?

Has anyone used cozumel mexico tours . com? How did you book and did it all work out well for you?

Thanks!!

~Cheryl

I'm booked with them with Shore Excursions for 49.99 pp. you can also get a 5$ coupon. I didn't know about the coupon. Pay ur 5$ deposit and the rest upon arriving. Good luck. You can also find them of Facebook

• 1 month later...
I'm booked with them with Shore Excursions for 49.99 pp. you can also get a 5$ coupon. I didn't know about the coupon. Pay ur 5$ deposit and the rest upon arriving. Good luck. You can also find them of Facebook

How do you get the $5 coupon?

Thanks!!

~Cheryl

I booked with Cozumel Mexico Tours back in 2012. They have a place for a promotional code. I emailed them about it and they gave me 10% off. Not much but it was something.

I would definately book through them again. A piece of advice though. Make sure you print up your receipt and bring it with you. It didn't happen to me but I did read prior to going that Mr. Sanchos in some instances didn't have some peoples 3rd party reservations and those people luckily had their receipt to show their payment. Not sure how they would have handled it if they didn't.

• 2 years later...
I booked with Cozumel Mexico Tours back in 2012. They have a place for a promotional code. I emailed them about it and they gave me 10% off. Not much but it was something.

I would definately book through them again. A piece of advice though. Make sure you print up your receipt and bring it with you. It didn't happen to me but I did read prior to going that Mr. Sanchos in some instances didn't have some peoples 3rd party reservations and those people luckily had their receipt to show their payment. Not sure how they would have handled it if they didn't.

You can book Mr Sanchos directly with them just go to their website. We go their every stop at Cozumel. We love it. Was just there last Sept.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We leave Sunday on a 7 day and were planning on going to Mr. Sanchos again. I have usually booked before hand, but decided this time to just pay when we get there. Has anyone else done this? Am I taking a risk?

We leave Sunday on a 7 day and were planning on going to Mr. Sanchos again. I have usually booked before hand, but decided this time to just pay when we get there. Has anyone else done this? Am I taking a risk?

It's spring break for a lot of folks so maybe. Go to the website and just book it if you know for sure you want to do it. Why wait?

It's spring break for a lot of folks so maybe. Go to the website and just book it if you know for sure you want to do it. Why wait?

mostly because we are going with a group of 12 and I didn't want to cause the logistical hassle of paying for everyone and trying to get reimbursed. I just went ahead and did it though. It was only 5 per person to reserve.

• 1 year later...
On 4/5/2017 at 11:19 AM, photomaniac101 said:

You can book Mr Sanchos directly with them just go to their website. We go their every stop at Cozumel. We love it. Was just there last Sept.

We have never been to Mr Sanchos, and I wasn’t even considering it, but some of our (Traveling with us) family members seem to be sold on it.  Would you recommend for three boys - 3, 8 & 10?