I'm starting to panic

A few months ago I bought a really cute blue cocktail dress at Talbots outlet. It was such a steal I couldn't help myself. I planned to wear it on our upcoming Sensation (5 day) cruise for formal night. Now I'm starting to think I would rather have a long gown.

Its not that I think I might be out of place as I know most anything goes! But I really enjoy getting dressed up and I'm afraid I may feel not glamed up enough.

Imagination 3/2003

Days until Sensation...

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;6;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I think you need to relax, you will be fine. On formal night you will see everything from Sunday best to ballgown. You sound like you will be at the mid-range, so no worries. I used to stress out about formal night fashion, but no more. Most of the people you see on a cruise are just regular people, like you see every day and just like you.

Kathy

You certainly will not be out of place w/what you already have...but, if you want to get all glamed up as you say, then there's a good reason to go buy a new dress. LOL icon_wink.gif

Kim

Dawn Princess

Regal Princess

Grand Princess

Mercury - Celebrity

Windward - NCL

Monarch of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

Sovereign of the Seas

As the other posters have said, you won't be inappropriately dressed, but if you like the dress you already have and wish to glam it up, how about a new pair of shoes -- silver would go nicely with a blue dress -- or "chandelier" earrings?

CL

• 1 month later...

It stands for the appostrophy sign and for some reason it appears instead of the sign when some people post a word that includes the appostrophy. The original post was "I'm" and it showed up as I'm

I don't know why it happens for some and not others

It stands for the appostrophy sign and for some reason it appears instead of the sign when some people post a word that includes the appostrophy. The original post was "I'm" and it showed up as I'm

I don't know why it happens for some and not others

I think I remember reading that it has something to do with the new board format. Posts transferred from the old board didn't correctly convert the apostrophe, but any new replies and new posts that were made on the new format don't have that problem. I think.

Archived