Cruising thru Outer Space Soon?

CaribbeanBlue

NASA published a report concluding that selling trips to space to private citizens could be worth billions of dollars. A Japanese report supports these findings, and projects that space tourism could be a $10 billion per year industry within the two decades. The only obstacles to opening up space to tourists are the space agencies, who are concerned with safety and the development of a reliable, reusable launch vehicle.

Space Shuttle Queen Mary III --- Visit the Moon and Mars!

Would you take the plunge for the adventure of a lifetime and sign up for the ultimate cruise experience? SPACE!

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

Would you take the plunge for the adventure of a lifetime and sign up for the ultimate cruise experience? SPACE!

Most definitely ... if it was "affordable."

I'm dying to do that GravityOne thing (where you can go weightless the way the astronauts do). It is right in Fort Lauderdale and they schedule flights monthly, so you could easily schedule it around an already planned cruise in order to make the trip to Florida worthwhile. Problem is the thing costs in excess of $3,000 and I just can't justify spending that amount of money when I could get a really nice cruise for the same amount or less.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived