UK Reviews of the Week by thowells, KCashmore & Bargate Bill!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

MSC Magnifica Great ship, great itinerary, different cruising by thowells

So I've read a lot of mixed reviews about this ship, lots of negative reviews which are definitely not objective ! This is the first European owned cruise ship that I've been on (The others include Carnival, Royal Caribbean, NCL, Princess and Holland America Line). So one thing I will say is that if you're expecting American glitz, entertainment and food then don't. This isn't the cruise line for you. However that being said, for the price we paid (£129 for 4 nights inside cabin), this one of the best all round cruises I've been on !! Getting on and getting off - Great ! really quick both at the beginning and end ports plus the ports inbetween ! Continue reading... Great ship, great itinerary, different cruising

Island Escape Thoroughly enjoyed our holiday on Island Escape by KCashmore

We had previously been on Island Escape in October 2011, & made a last minute booking to board the ship on 14th, October 2014. If anything, we thought the ship had improved its standard. We were happy with our outside cabin on deck 7. Yes, it may have been a bit tired, but it was very clean & of the standard size you would normally expect on a ship, & there was more room in the shower than there normally is on ships. Our cabin steward Sunil, was very efficient & went to the trouble of creating a different design in towel art every day we were on board. The public areas were always very clean & well kept, with members of the crew continually cleaning & polishing. Continue reading... Thoroughly enjoyed our holiday on Island Escape

Azura Itsy Bitsy... by Bargate Bill

She wore an Itsy Bitsy, Teenie Weenie white polka dot swimsuit - well after all my granddaughter, Martha is only six months old and it was her first cruise under the Mediterranean sun. My daughter, her husband, and Martha, together with my wife and I joined P&O Cruises' Azura in Southampton for a ten day cruise down to Lisbon, Gibraltar, Malaga, Cadiz and La Carona in the hope of some autumn sun before the clocks went back and we were not disappointed. We were also not disappointed with Azura, a ship my family has sailed on a number of times before. The crew were as welcoming as ever, the cabins comfortable and well cared for, with service and food second to none. Continue reading... Itsy Bitsy...

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin