Bringing on water

chrislo

They don't charge a corkage fee unless you have the MDR open your bottle of wine. If you open it yourself in your room, no charge.

So if I open my wine bottle in my room, and take it to the MDR to have with my dinner, I wont be charged anything?

Anyone know if i can also take my wine bottle to the pool area and drink it there?

Wondering whether all those people choosing to lug bottled water around with them and then deal with all the empties etc have EVER once tried a blind test to see whether they can tell the difference between the expensive bottled water and the free stuff that the ship distills and distributes through the taps.

Why do so many people carry on water when it is free. This seems to be primarily a Carnival question, and not other cruise lines.

Why is it that Carnival is the cheapest cruise line, and people than buy water which is free?

I buy Dasani at home to drink as well. For me it is the taste or not tasting something in the water. My husband did a taste test and I picked the Dasani water over the other samples which also included two types of filtered water. It is just personal choice for me. Cheapest drink I will have the entire cruise:D