For Kruzseeka

I sailed on the Celebration last year and had a great time. Thought the entertainment and food were very good. This April we went for 2 weeks on the Ventura and equally enjoyed it. The food was probably better. Really enjoyed the Headliners shows on the Ventura and thought they were of a very high standard.

We had a balcony room on the Ventura and if sailing to the Caribbean would sail on the Ventura rather than a Thomson ship.

Crew and bar staff/waiters definitely friendlier on Celebration/spirit though. More aloof on Ventura.

Just looking at P&O cc page again :eek: Apparently there was trouble on the Ventura on the TA. Blamed on tattoed people, "human detritus" and the fact that P&O have been selling last minute cruises at ridiculously low prices :rolleyes:

The attitude of some on there amazes me. It's putting me right of P&O!

I am tempted to post that, in 9 Thomson cruises, I have never seen any trouble :D:D

The P&O cc page is the funniest thing I've read in ages. I couldn't resist the temptation and was forced to contribute .:D:D

The P&O cc page is the funniest thing I've read in ages. I couldn't resist the temptation and was forced to contribute .:D:D

I am laughing my socks off with this. Read from start to finish and it is brilliant. Never done a P & O yet, but if these are the folks that go, people watching could be a fun sport there.

that thread is not indicative of people who like to cruise the world, get out there, explore, expand their lives and live the dream, its indicative of people who prefer to get their kicks by staying in one place all the time (behind a keyboard… with the curtains drawn and the door locked from the inside...so that no-one can see its them)

V go back and have another look. It's really got going over the last few hours. :eek:

Glad we all keep it civil on here:)

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Forums mobile app

You're right Joe.........of course I went back;):D.

It's quite an eye opener isn't it?

I think it explains their pricing though. Yesterday I was looking at a cruise and there were two prices shown. One £400 cheaper than the other. The only extras you received were to choose your room and free shuttle. So obviously I thought who in their right mind would choose to pay the extra. However it seems P&O passengers would, just to be better than sensible people who would try to save money.

Or maybe they would just say they had!!:rolleyes::D

Your post on P & O was brilliant Altonia! My son is going on Ventura at Easter, I hope he's not reading that thread!

Don't worry Sheila49 I'm sure he will have a great time. My nephew and his wife did their first ever cruise on a P&O a few months ago and really enjoyed it. However, we have managed to persuade them over to the dark side and they are doing their second cruise next September on Celebration with us so it will be interesting to hear how they feel they compare.

We were considering P&O for next year but decided to wait and see what son and daughter-in-law thought of it! Am glad I waited now, we have booked the Dream for June instead. Might think about P&O for 2016.:)

Edited by Sheila49

It is all a bit over-rated isnt it, the P&O and Thomson debate.
Go on whatever ship you wish to go, whatever part of the world.
whatever cruise line......

There are always nice people to be found on ships.

I like Pando, but I also appreciate that price reductions are not the only reason, encouraging Thomson people to defect to pando.
Deffo not the type as described in the Pando forum.
A little ott to describe all people with tatoos as being bad people.
And having been on thomson, I can say that they have nice people cruising there also.
Cruising Linda is correct, the posts on the pando forum were a little ott.
I like pando and I like thomson.
I Like people, and I like people with tatoos.
They all dont go around stealing salt and pepper shakers :D Edited by P&O Lynn Knickers