Concert on Imagination Question

Wanna_Cruize

DH & I are are waiting to board Imagination for our 4-night cruise that has Carnival Live concert with Jewel tomorrow night. We already have tickets, but we were wondering if they open doors on several decks to the main showroom, or do they only have entrances on one deck? Hoping someone who attended one if the earlier concerts can weigh in on their experience. Also, how early did people line up?

DH & I are are waiting to board Imagination for our 4-night cruise that has Carnival Live concert with Jewel tomorrow night. We already have tickets, but we were wondering if they open doors on several decks to the main showroom, or do they only have entrances on one deck? Hoping someone who attended one if the earlier concerts can weigh in on their experience. Also, how early did people line up?

For our Kansas concert, they used 1 deck, and had 1 door for entrance, and 1 for returning guests who already had seats.

People waited in line at least 1-1/2 hrs before. If you are gen. admission, and you don't mind the wait, get there very early so you can be right behind the VIP's.

It doesn't hurt to ask the ushers to consider you if there's empty seats in the VIP AREA. It was great....you'll love it!!

Mike

Thanks Mike.

We scoped out the theater on our prior cruise, and are planning to just go to the upper deck & sit next to the lighting booth. I didn't want yo line up. At the wrong door. You said it was only one door, can I assume you meant the main entrance on the lower floor (I guess empress?)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For our Kansas concert, they used 1 deck, and had 1 door for entrance, and 1 for returning guests who already had seats.

People waited in line at least 1-1/2 hrs before. If you are gen. admission, and you don't mind the wait, get there very early so you can be right behind the VIP's.

It doesn't hurt to ask the ushers to consider you if there's empty seats in the VIP AREA. It was great....you'll love it!!

Mike

Mine was on Sensation on Oct 28. General admission had a line at the main entrance as well as the balcony entrance. The 1st 4 rows were VIP, each had a special lanyard around their neck to identify them. Of course there were some general admission people who thought they lucked out with front row seating, but quickly found out otherwise. There were several people in wheelchairs who thought they could go to the front too (like in so many places), but they were seated at the ends of rows. One man tried to wheel his wife down center row to the front 15 minutes before start of the show. He was quite put out when denied that. She had a bandage on her foot, but managed very well getting into a normal seat after that;)

Thanks Mike.

We scoped out the theater on our prior cruise, and are planning to just go to the upper deck & sit next to the lighting booth. I didn't want yo line up. At the wrong door. You said it was only one door, can I assume you meant the main entrance on the lower floor (I guess empress?)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had a single entrance to right and door on left exit door on first floor.

Not sure about balcony doors.