booking inside cabin Voyager - please help

happy1

If you use the elevators, then the deck doesn't matter so much I think, because you can just hop an elevator to whichever deck you're wanting to go to. On 10, you'll be closer to the pool deck (right underneath it in fact). I don't know if noise would be a factor, from the people up on the pool deck. I did hear a first-hand story from someone on one of the ships whose cabin on deck 10 ended up flooded from a leak in the pool after an especially vigorous game of water volleyball. :( You might want to consider more whether you're closer to the front of the ship or the back of the ship. We were in the very front of the ship on Mariner and although it wasn't bad, it was a LOOOONG walk to the dining room each night. And if you get turned around easily like I do, and you accidentally head the wrong way on the ship, then again, it's a long walk back to your cabin.:o You might want to try for the middle of the ship so you're "in the middle of things" so to speak. Or if you want to try something different, go for a Promenade cabin. That way you're still inside, but you at least get a view of something--the Promenade "street" down below. We're booked for one on the Freedom and I can't wait. Good luck with your choosing!

Archived