Gem Renovations

pixiedustdawn

Any update on the iConcierge availability on the Gem?

Any photos available of the renovated Bliss Lounge, Spinnakers and/or Atrium?

I would love it if the iConcierge was available...I loved it on the BA

The ship is back to regular business tomorrow...so I can't wait for pics also !!!

Been up since 5. Can't wait! We are sailing today. I Have been nervous about being the first sailing after dry dock but now that she's back in New York my nerves are gone and it's pure excitement!

Have a great trip, looks like the rain is gone here and it will be a nice sail away. From what I saw the ship looked amazing, I can not wait till July.

Have a great trip, looks like the rain is gone here and it will be a nice sail away. From what I saw the ship looked amazing, I can not wait till July.

Thank you so much! Really looking forward to a clear sail away. When we sailed out on the breakaway there was so much fog we weren't able to even see the bridge as we passed under it. I love sailing out from New York.

Thank you so much! Really looking forward to a clear sail away. When we sailed out on the breakaway there was so much fog we weren't able to even see the bridge as we passed under it. I love sailing out from New York.

Have a great trip and keep her beautiful and new. Lol. We are on the sailing right after you. I can't wait. Have a blast.

[attach]368491[/attach][attach]368492[/attach][attach]368493[/attach][attach]368494[/attach][attach]368495[/attach][attach]368496[/attach]

Like usual amazing photos. I am so curious and excited to see the new pics and sail in a month. Now to find out where the other pics are.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Loving the pictures! More please! Thank you Pixiedustdawn.

Hmmm, is that a Nespresso machine I see? Oh well, looks like I have to learn how to work another machine. Goodbye Lavazza, I'll miss you. I wonder if this means that they will phase out the Lavazza used around the ship.