Anyone stay on Deck 3? Dragon's Lair question...

What exactly is the room called Dragon's Lair that I see on Deck 3?

What ship is this? I've stayed on deck 3 on the Navigator in january 2004. If I remember correctly the club there was called Dungeon or something. We didn't have a joining room with this club but the room was pretty close by. We never heard a thing from the club.

We stayed in a cabin right across from the disco (the Vault) on Voyager, and never heard a peep. The main door to the club is actually upstairs, so you won't have a lot of foot traffic, and the disco itself is VERY well sound proofed. I took ear plugs and prepared for the worst, and never had a problem - and I'm REALLY sensitive to that type of noise (thumping bass).

Enjoy your cruise!

We stayed in a cabin right across from the disco (the Vault) on Voyager' date=' and never heard a peep. The main door to the club is actually upstairs, so you won't have a lot of foot traffic, and the disco itself is VERY well sound proofed. I took ear plugs and prepared for the worst, and never had a problem - and I'm REALLY sensitive to that type of noise (thumping bass).

Enjoy your cruise![/quote']

Thank you so much! :D

Archived