Splendor dinner menus

N00B

I'd like to find out what will be served on which nights on my upcoming cruise. I'm interestedin trying the Steakhouse for the firsttime, but I don't want to miss anything good in the MDR.

I have found menus for my ship on beyondships but it was not for my exact intimerary. Does this matter? How consists t are the menus.

The night that looks the least interesting to me is the first night. Do they still offer a free bottle of wine on the first night? How does that work? Can I pick any bottle (obviously not)?

Would it be best to wait until I board to make my reservations or would it be better to book in advance? If I book in advance can I still cancel once I board ifsomething changes?

I'd like to find out what will be served on which nights on my upcoming cruise. I'm interestedin trying the Steakhouse for the firsttime, but I don't want to miss anything good in the MDR.

I have found menus for my ship on beyondships but it was not for my exact intimerary. Does this matter? How consists t are the menus.

The night that looks the least interesting to me is the first night. Do they still offer a free bottle of wine on the first night? How does that work? Can I pick any bottle (obviously not)?

Would it be best to wait until I board to make my reservations or would it be better to book in advance? If I book in advance can I still cancel once I board ifsomething changes?

Here are the menus: http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineMenus.htm

No, you don't pick your bottle of wine (just if you want red or white)

You can make reservations via email or when you get on board. Never had a problem getting a table. Yes, you can cancel, I believe 24 hours in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

You're welcome

What are the elegant nights on the splendor?

Based on the above 7 day menu I am guessing mon and fri or day 2 and 6

depends on the intinerary. I see Splendor doing 3 different itinerarys

if the port of call is on Monday with the ship leaving on Sunday--- the first formal night MIGHT be monday since you gotta be back on the ship by 1:30

But more then likly this itinerary will keep it on Monday and Friday too