Shoes with all white tux?

laginog

We're bringing our 11-year-old Godson on our Caribbean Princess Cruise in September. He's decided wants to wear a tux. I've found several on ebay that are his size for less than $30. But... the one he really wants is all white. I tried to talk him into a black one but he said he'd rather have the white one. I don't think that black shoes would match well with an all white tux, would they? And I'm having a harder time finding white ones. I'm not real "fashion conscious" so I don't know the "proper" tux etiquette and I can't find any full length photos in catalogs or anything to see what they're wearing.

Car Destiny-W Caribbean-6/1/00

Sovereign - Bahamas - 6/15/01

Star Princess-Alaska-7/16/02

Navigator-E Caribbean-8/02/03

Mariner-W Caribbean-01/25/04

Caribbean Princess - 9/25/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;09;25;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

UNTIL THE CARIBBEAN PRINCESS !!!!!!

Kathi

Kathi_Whale001.gif

LOVE THE VOYAGER AND GRAND CLASS!!! BUT ANY SHIP WILL DO!!!

First: White shoes in my opinion for the white tux. Second: Any place that rents tux's should be able to help with the shoe problem. Who knows maybe they can rent a pair out to you cheaper than you would have to pay for them. I know kids feet are growing constantly and he might only wear them for a short time anyway. Another idea was any shoe store, maybe at your local mall? Good luck in finding something and have a wonderful cruise. I am sure your godson will look like a prince in his all white tux.

Archived