Shareholder benefit question

VegasMark

Hello - I'm looking to book a cruise last minute (7-14 days before sailing). The shareholder benefit instructions say you "should" submit proof of share ownership at least two weeks prior to sailing. I'm wondering how late folks have gone before submitting their shareholder info. Has anyone waited until a week prior and been successful? Thank you!!

Send the paperwork by email as soon as you have the booking number. It shouldn't be a problem.

guestadmin@carnival.com

Thank you, but do you (or does anyone) actually have experience doing this inside of two weeks?

Thanks!!

Hello - I'm looking to book a cruise last minute (7-14 days before sailing). The shareholder benefit instructions say you "should" submit proof of share ownership at least two weeks prior to sailing. I'm wondering how late folks have gone before submitting their shareholder info. Has anyone waited until a week prior and been successful? Thank you!!

Hi, VegasMark. I have sent my request within 2 weeks of sailing without problem. I use the email address icare@carnival.com and send my recent shareholder statement along with my booking number, sail date, ship, and name. I usually get a response within 2 days.

Have a great cruise!

Thank you, but do you (or does anyone) actually have experience doing this inside of two weeks?

Thanks!!

I booked on thurs night before the fourth of july to sail on sunday. Faxed my paper work in Fri the forth from Amscott the only place open & they called me in about a hr. & said it was taken care of. Side note I called the ICARE TEAM before I booked to make sure we could do it.

Fax it in & fallow up with a phone call the next day to your PVP or like me if it was a Holiday I just call the 1-800 & push the number for the ICARE TEAM.

OF COURSE NOW I JUST CALL THE DIAMOND DESK ( I just had to get that in )

Char