Should I expect any 30 year old singles on cruise

eddieg07410

My wife and I are are taking our 30 year old daughter on a January Carribean cruise with us. O was wondering if she can expect any singles in her age range on the cruise. On our previous Princess there seemed almost no one in that age range except crew.

On a Caribbean cruise 7 days or shorter, there will likely be some singles in your daughters age range. Longer cruises there will be fewer.

As mentioned above, she may be able to find some on the roll call. To join, go to the top of this page and move the cursor over "Community". Select Roll Calls from the drop down. Scroll to your cruise line and then Click on your ship. Finally, find the thread for your sailing.

I have been on many Princess cruises this year, and the number of singles in the 30-35 range will be far and few between.. The chances of her meeting another single in that particular age range will be slim to none unless they BOTH attend the Singles Get-Together meetings as advertised in the Patter, or perhaps in Skywalker's lounge after 11pm.. Another thing I recommend strongly is that she attend as many activities/events/contests/games/trivia/etc....and be open to joining other groups at these activities.... as this will greatly increase her chances of meeting other people in general, including those in her age range.. She WILL have a great time on this cruise, as the people you see and meet on a cruise will be your little "family" throughout the voyage.. ENJOY!

Rick