Diving in Grenada

Bellfree Bat

Looking for info about diving on our stop in Grenada. We have booked diving in St Croix, St Kitts and Dominica already and trying to decide what to do on Grenada.

I have done some research but can't find much about diving within the constraints of diving the short time we are in port. Anyone there recently?

Thanks for any input.

We were there many years ago and dove the BiancaC with a shop located on Grand Anse Beach. The viz was not good on the wreck but it was an ok dive--the 2nd dive was on a nice reef that seemed untrod upon--I liked that dive better..........If I remember correctly, we ran into the shop looking for divers just after getting off the ship and they gave us a ride over and back......

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for info about diving on our stop in Grenada. We have booked diving in St Croix, St Kitts and Dominica already and trying to decide what to do on Grenada.

I have done some research but can't find much about diving within the constraints of diving the short time we are in port. Anyone there recently?

Thanks for any input.

There are numerous dive operations in Grenada and x4 of them are right on Grand Anse beach. You can find them by checking our the GSDA grenada scuba diving association website for info.

They have differing prices but worth checking the following to see what is included in the price as not all have everything in the price you see which may make them look attractive compared to others at the outset :o

• additional $ for gear?
  • do they pick you up and drop you off at the ship or do you have to add the price of taxis in?
  • additional $ to enter the marine protected area (assuming that is where the dive is?

Whoever you choose I hope you have a wonderful day. :cool: