For BAJAN KEITH-Baymont Inn Miami Airport Le Jeune Rd

Loves_Dogs

Stayed there last Saturday on our Valor pre-cruise night - here is the scoop.

GOOD:

Is clean and comfortable.

Has an excellent breakfast buffet including waffles, eggs, etc.

Is very affordable.

Free shuttle to Port of Miami.

BAD:

It's location made it very noisy with lots of planes coming and going, but hey, it is the Baymont Inn Airport, what did I expect?

There is nothing around to do except go to the Benigans across the parking lot. BUT, you could always take a cab to go sight-see.

Bottom line, I would stay there again if all I wanted was a pre-cruise one night stay. If I were going to stay longer, I would probably find somewhere not so isolated. Hope this helps.

Sounds very good to me. Thanks for the review.

I am just staying there pre/post cruise so it seems to be EXACTLY what I am looking for. The Free Shuttle to the Port of Miami makes it even better:D. I did not see this on the website.

We just want to get a couple six packs of soda/water to take on board. Is there a supermarket/convenience store nearby? If not we could probably take a cab downtown and pick these up.

Thanks again for taking the time to post the review.

Your welcome...No..unfortunately I did not see any stores near the hotel... and as for the shuttle, when you check in make sure you tell them you will be using it. They have time slots starting at 11:00 (which is what I took) where they schedule you (first come first serve). It's a good size van, but they only schedule a few people in each slot to make room for luggage.

Sounds good. I will probaly take the 11:00 shuttle as well.

We arrive early morning the day b4 the cruise so we have plenty of time to get our sodas/water and do some sightseeing b4 we cruise.

Will post my review also when I return(we are really excited about this cruise):D

Thanks again....

Archived