RS on Legend OTS - 2night sampler

Hi all

I've just relinquished the RS on the 2-night LOTS sampler from Brisbane in Dec 2015.

Originally we thought this is the ONLY way we could afford to EVER experience the opulence of a RS but sanity finally prevailed when we realised that for the same price we could almost pay for a REAL cruise of 14 nights in our usual ocean-view cabin. :eek:

Might even be able to afford a balcony if we wait for a last minute price!

So, the RS is available if anyone if interested! Oh, and the price is a couple of hundred $'s cheaper now too! Go on, go for it! :D

Gae

Edited by gaechann

Hello Avalon65 from Port Macquarie - I just saw your message on the Voyager Roll Call:

hi Gae

As part of my fathers 80th birthday my sister and I are shouting them both on the 3 day sampler on 19 Feb in a Grand Suite on Voyager of the Seas. The deal was so good Im going along as well. This will be my parents first ever cruise so Im sure they'll be impressed.....what a nice introduction to cruising in a suite! I notice on your upcoming cruises you are booked on Legend of the Seas in a suite. My sister and I shared an Owners Suite (8504) back in March 2013 on the Legend - you will LOVE it! The concierge lounge is an added bonus and you get to look at the ocean while enjoying a refreshing drink. I notice the the CL on the Voyager doesnot have any ocean views ()as its in the middle of the ship) however, we'll cope! We are practically neighbours - as we live in Port Macquarie NSW and you're in Coffs...may even get to meet you at the M&M! Enjoy your upcoming cruises. regards

It seems that we must wait a bit longer before we meet. Would love to hear from you though as you're so close by:

gae (dot) chann (at) gmail (dot) com

Gae