Spirits Bar on Bourbon

wrigley80

I've been to NOLa twice now and I have two of each go cups--skull and barber's beer.

They have two signature drinks that were created--The Resurrection and Barber's Beer. The Resurrection has a slice of jalapeno added, so if you don't want it, make sure you say no to it!!! The Barber's Beer is really good too and topped with whipped cream....

Be warned, if you try Tropic Isle's Hand Grenade it has a kick to it. I had two in about an hours time and man, I was happy....*LOL*.....

They block the street off starting at 6 and in front of Sheraton Four Points there are some break dancers who do some decent street performances. It's worth checking out......

I don't think I will ever get the one guys image out of my head.....black running shoes, fishnet stockings, short shorts, a wee beer belly, black vest, and Marilyn Manson-esque make up job (no contacts tho)...friendly guy, just typical NOLa normal for Bourbon Street......

Have fun!

I don't think I will ever get the one guys image out of my head.....black running shoes, fishnet stockings, short shorts, a wee beer belly, black vest, and Marilyn Manson-esque make up job (no contacts tho)...friendly guy, just typical NOLa normal for Bourbon Street......

Have fun!

I see you met up with my brother-in-law ;)

I've been to NOLa twice now and I have two of each go cups--skull and barber's beer.

They have two signature drinks that were created--The Resurrection and Barber's Beer. The Resurrection has a slice of jalapeno added, so if you don't want it, make sure you say no to it!!! The Barber's Beer is really good too and topped with whipped cream....

Be warned, if you try Tropic Isle's Hand Grenade it has a kick to it. I had two in about an hours time and man, I was happy....*LOL*.....

They block the street off starting at 6 and in front of Sheraton Four Points there are some break dancers who do some decent street performances. It's worth checking out......

Have fun!

Yep that sounds like a Monday night along Bourbon Street. Thanks for the heads up about the drinks. I usually quite loopy after 2 hand grenades. I love to collect all the to-go cups though so I'll see what I can come up with at Spirits

*LOL* Try the Voodoo Juice (it`s purple) further down Bourbon at Lafitte`s Blacksmith Shop. I finished a Hand grenade and got the Voodoo drink and that had some kick to it too.......

We hit Bourbon each night for a short visit and the most insane days are the weekends and whenever there is a Saint`s football game on....The Saturday night was a sea of football jerseys

I am just going to drink my way through New Orleans :p ;) There is a Saints game in town next weekend so we may hit up Bourbon Street early and then head back to the hotel ;)

You're missing one of the best bars in New Orleans if you don't stop in at the dueling piano bar at Pat O'Briens for a Hurricane.

On December 13, about 10 PM, I will wave to you from the Royal Caribbean Serenade as we pass you on the Mississippi River.

You're missing one of the best bars in New Orleans if you don't stop in at the dueling piano bar at Pat O'Briens for a Hurricane.

On December 13, about 10 PM, I will wave to you from the Royal Caribbean Serenade as we pass you on the Mississippi River.

Sounds good....we have a port side balcony so I'll be sure to wave at ya.

Oh yeah Pat O'Briens is definitely on our list for a hurricane

• 1 month later...
*LOL* Try the Voodoo Juice (it`s purple) further down Bourbon at Lafitte`s Blacksmith Shop. I finished a Hand grenade and got the Voodoo drink and that had some kick to it too.......

We hit Bourbon each night for a short visit and the most insane days are the weekends and whenever there is a Saint`s football game on....The Saturday night was a sea of football jerseys

I totally agree on Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop! It's probably our favorite bar in NOLA. Great historical ambience--dark, dreary, no electric lights---sounds bad but it's good! Love the Voodoo Juice too! It's like the adult version of a Grapico slushy!