Help! Paradise Beach or Passion Island?

Adventurous

We’re not interested in the water toys; we just want a very nice beach good food and beer. I hear the beach in PB is too rocky. Is it so bad that you have to wear water shoes? Does PB offer beach food and drinks package?

Does anyone have a link to Passion Island? Or what they offer? Do they have snuba? How far is it from the international pier?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Please help!!!!!:)

Just off the Mariner with a stop at PB. The beach scenery is beautiful! Great deals on food and drinks and the staff if very friendly and accommodating. The beach is a bit rocky though. Lots of rocks, broken shells on the walk in to the water and a lot of sea plant debris floating around. If you plan on walking around in the water, definitely have some water shoes...of course while swimming, it doesn't matter. Though we did enjoy it, I will probably try another beach club if we make it back to Cozumel some day. I would love to answer any questions that you have! Let me know.

Previously there have been lots of posts about Passion Island. I ran a quick search and selected a couple which might answer your questions.

Take a look at

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=196744&highlight=passion+island

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=213593&highlight=passion+island

and

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=159910&highlight=passion+island

You really need to consider the cost and commute time and look at these boards since you could likely find something similar which costs less and allows you more actual beach time.

Thank you vanclan,:)

You really made it easy for us to decide and the outcome is PB.:D I figure with the money saved we might do the snuba or the parasailing there at Paradise or perhaps more souvenirs. :rolleyes:

And yes that was the plan to spend more time at the beach and relax.:cool:

Passion Island has a limited menu and limited bar choices. Not a place if you have kids since there is nothing to do but relax. You only get 3 hours of time on the island (which is really a penisula seperated by mangroves) out of the 5 hours...2 hours of travel time.

Archived