Corner Brook, NL. Western Brook Pond Boat Tour in Gros Morne NP

We were in the Corner Brook area by RV a few years ago and fell in love with Gros Morne National Park so we are excited to be stopping there on a cruise next summer. We weren't able to take the 2 hr Western Brook Pond Boat tour when there and want to do it this trip if possible. Has anyone rented a car or taken a tour to take the boat when visiting by cruise ship?

I'm just starting to research this to see if it is feasible. I remember Corner Brook being fairly small and not sure if rental cars are even available or even how long it takes to make the drive between the cruise terminal and the 2 mile trail head to get to the boat tour. We did the tabletop hike last time and it was gorgeous. We also drove throughout the park and did a couple of other hikes.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I've done some research and it appears we don't have enough time to do the boat tour since the parking lot is about a 2 hour drive from Corner Brook and the time required to get a rental car can vary so much. Oh well, maybe I need to plan another land trio to spend more time in the area.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app