Galveston to Hobby transport - Feb 14, 2015

Jae_Sun

Looking to find cheap option for two. Date service required will be February 14, 2014. Any one already booked?

Please note the following from the Sticky titled What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine? at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773:

... This is an excellent benefit of participating on your ROLL CALL. If you are sailing on a specific ship and departure date, you may post your share request on the specific Roll Call thread for your cruise. You are targeting the specific group of people who would be most inclined to share since they are already sailing with you. Please remember, do not start a new Roll Call thread with your share request. Use your existing Roll Call thread to post your share request. Please note, our Guidelines do not allow personal ads looking to share shore excursions/tours, transportation, etc. anywhere else on Cruise Critic...

Please post your transportation share request for anyone already booked on your Roll Call thread titled February 2/2015 12 day repo cruise at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2032101 where you have posted before. Normally your post would be removed at once from this forum per the Guidelines. However, I am closing the thread instead so you can see this reply. I sincerely hope this information will be helpful, even though it is not the type of reply you were expecting.

Kat emo32.gif