Nativeway Rays, Reef and Rum Point

Adventurous

I was just looking in their website for the RRR tour, but it doesn’t specify anything, if transportation is included and if so where is the meeting place? The same with the picnic lunch and the beverages? what is it? Chips? Sandwiches? Punch? Sodas? Beer?

Please help!

There are plenty of posts about the tour. Their lunch is ordered from the boat and when you arrive at Rum Point it is waiting for you. Scroll down a few and read all about it...very good reviews. We will be doing that tour in Nov. One of the posts says what the choices are for lunch.

I have the RRR excursion booked for September 6 with Nativeway. They will meet you when you get off the tender boat and go from there. You pay once you are on their boat (make sure you bring your reservation number as they don't charge until you arrive and will NOT charge if for some reason your ship cannot make it to port). Sometime before you get to Rum Point (last stop), they show you a menu and you pick from there, then they radio it in to the place in Rum Point and it is ready when you get there. I hear the food is excellent and is all part of the excursion price. Have fun, we plan too.

The website says:

It’s led by experienced, lively local guides and includes a generous picnic lunch (for you, plus a special meal for the stingrays!) and plenty of beverages.

What are the beverages they refer to, & when are they available? Thanks :)

I had seen this and was wanting to book - Has anyone had any problems getting off the ship in time to meet the tour? Am v. nervous about this!

We are in GC on a day when there are 10 total ships, and I asked the same question of Nativeway. This was my response (they have been VERY responsive!!)

On December 15, this tour will be departing one half hour later. It will depart the pier at 9:30 AM Eastern Time and complete at 2:45 PM Eastern Time.

The fact that there are 10 ships will impact how early you can get off the ship (tender in) in the morning. That’s why we have provided a later departure time. It will not impact the time of your last tender. Your ship’s last tender should be at 3:30 PM (it’s usually one-half hour before the sail time). You will be back at the pier before that. This is not unrealistic or too tight. However, I can totally appreciate your concern. We do this every day, so I know you can make it. However, you will be on vacation, so if you think that you are going to worry about it on the tour, pass on it and check us out the next time you are in Cayman.

Archived