Caribbean Princess - Room D610

thesaintjim

Has anyone stayed in this room? Princess.com shows the bed cannot be converted in to a queen along with no tub, but I called Princess and they said it can be converted to a queen, etc. How about life boats? I know they are on the Dolphin deck, but near this room??

Any input would be great!

- Jim

we were in D614. You should have a tub and you won't have any obstructions from the lifeboats. Great cabin and location. Don't worry about people looking down on you. 95% of the time there is no one out on the balconies except early mornings when pulling into ports or leaving ports.

Bill

We sailed on the Dolphin in a mini (D514 & D518). Yes people above can look down on you but you also have an unubstructed view of the ocean. The life boats are on the promenade deck (don't know where you got the info about them being on the dolphin?)

The tub and larger bathroom in the mini's is great + the added size of the balcony is nice. Being on the port side of the ship on the eastern Carib. sailings puts you on the bay side in St. Thomas and I believe also in St. Maarten. We enjoyed breakfast on both of these mornings with the best view possible, with the mountains in the backround and the little boats getting ready for the day below you, it was so relaxing.

Happy sailing...and don't sweat the small things.

The tub and larger bathroom in the mini's is great + the added size of the balcony is nice.

Happy sailing...and don't sweat the small things.

We are on Dolphin Deck and have heard so many negative things about our soon to be balcony, is it actually a bit larger than others?

We are on Dolphin Deck and have heard so many negative things about our soon to be balcony, is it actually a bit larger than others?

If it is a mini suite, it is larger than the normal balcony. You also get a sitting area in your room!

Hi Jim,

Hate to mention this, but we are booked in A602 (I won't say when), and we WILL be looking down there ALL the time! The price you pay for those big Dolphin balconies!

Haha, I'll have to bring a beach umbrella then!

Archived