Oasis Coastal Kitchen breakfast and lunch

ccod

I just posted this for Rocket man and may help you too.I posted a review here about my recent experience as a suite holder on Oasis and Coastal Kitchen.

For CK, when you board the ship you can head there for lunch. Avoid the windjammer if possible. You will find CK very relaxing, they will offer you a glass of wine and they will have a buffet for the first day boarding. Ours included Paella, Salmon, thin steaks and other goodies.

We ate there almost every morning for breakfast. I had the Baja eggs....so good and my SO always got two eggs with corned beef and my son liked the oatmeal.

Never ate lunch there and did have dinner one night. The scallops are good and so are the flatbreads. My review is more detailed and I have pictures. Maybe this link will work: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2245747

We are on board now and will be heading there for breakfast shortly. We love everything about the CK! Ate dinner 5 nights counting tonight. One night ate Sabor (Loved it) and the other night ate MD Room (Too Chaotic). Only had lunch one day. When I first saw menu for CK I was a little concerned but food is amazing not to mention views. Any ship with a CK will require me to book at least a GS!!