Selridge Hotel

I did a search here and nothing came up. Has anyone stayed at this property? I like the location and the price is pretty decent. (around $175 US double)

There is another one Thistle Marble Arch near by. Any stay info is also appreciated.

Susan1234,

As Globaliser says the Selfridge Hotel has nothing to do with the department store.The location is good and you can see plenty by walking and you are close to the tube.I would look at the Cumberland Hotel and also there is a Marriott at Marble Arch and a Holiday Inn at George Street

John

I did a search here and nothing came up. Has anyone stayed at this property? I like the location and the price is pretty decent. (around $175 US double)

There is another one Thistle Marble Arch near by. Any stay info is also appreciated.

Susan, if you decide you are interested in the Thistle Marble Arch, it is going for $56 to $64 (USD plus tax) on Priceline. It's about the only 4* hotel that's going at Priceline right now. To see the different prices, check out:

betterbidding.com

biddingfortravel.com

Good luck!

Susan, if you decide you are interested in the Thistle Marble Arch, it is going for $56 to $64 (USD plus tax) on Priceline. It's about the only 4* hotel that's going at Priceline right now. To see the different prices, check out:

betterbidding.com

biddingfortravel.com

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice. The problem with Priceline is, one never knows what to get. I surely don't mind $64.00 at Thistle Marble Arch, if guaranteed to get it.

Speaking of... is the hotel under renovation? Why the incredibly low rate? Does anyone have any stay experience(s)?

Archived