Day Rooms at Miami Airport

maryjohn

Can anyone advise how we could pre book a day room at a hotel near the airport? We are flying home to Scotland in the evening after the cruise and would like to spend our last day relaxing. All the websites I have tried will now accept 'day room' - only overnight rates. Any suggestions would be very helpful. We would like to sort this out before we cruise and don't want to spend a fortune phoning round from the U.K.

There is a hotel right within the Miami airport. I believe it is called the Miami Airport hotel. They will have day rooms. I called a few years ago to inquire about them. You might do an internet search and see what you come up with.

Janet

Yes, there's a hotel IN the airport, but it's the nastiest, dirtiest dump I've ever been in!

The nicest MIA airport hotel is the Hilton, no idea if they have day rooms though... http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=MIAAHHH

For day rooms though you'll have to call or e-mail the hotels directly, you won't find any way to book directly online.

We did a day room at the Wyndham Miami Airport a few years ago. Its not something they advertised on the website. We booked a night precruise and then I asked if we could get a room just for the day post cruise and they charged us 1/2 of the full night rate. They have a nice pool and onsite restaurant so it worked out great.

Archived